May 19, 2017
"Hey, little girl is your daddy home? Did
he go and leave you all alone?"
Do you really listen to the words of that song you've been singing
in the car? Creeps, they are out there lurking. Lurkers are
lurking. Sometimes they are our friends, loved ones and co-workers.
We talk about songs with lyrics that are about stalkers, sadness,
obsession and dealing with creeps.
Discover Weakly 6 Playlist:
- Warm Leatherette - The Normal
- Animals - Maroon 5
- Butcher Pete - Roy Brown
- The Strangler of Boston Town - Thee Headcoats
- Fresh Blood - Eels
- I'm Straight - Jonathan Richaman & The Modern
- Launderette - Vivien Goldman
- I'm on Fire - Bruce Springsteen
- I touch myself - Divinyls
- Young Girl - Gary Puckett & The Union Gap
- #1 Crush - Garbage
- Bathwater - No Doubt
- Sirius & Eye in the Sky - Alan Parson's Project
- Turn Around & Look at Me - The Vogues
- Private Eyes - Hall & Oates
- HBO's Tickled
- Gwen Stefani's lyric overwrought affectations and lyrics
- Our personal experience's with being stalked (small town
with Animals by Maroon 5
- Should Adam Levine play
Miggs in a prequel?
- Clay Aiken's Invisible
- Car Crash Sex is overrated but long live the new
- Mysterious Skin will destroy your taco night.
- Hippy Leighton has gone straight
Rate and review us on
Stitcher, Itunes or wherever you get podcasts from. It helps us
get the word out on our quickly growing podcast! Tweet at us
@DiscoverWeakly on twitter, friend us on Facebook and see our faces
on Instagram @DiscoverWeakly
We love you so much. We just want to be with you...